Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Weight Thing: Day 41

Another day for sleeping in. Got up late, did some chores around the house, and then we grabbed lunch at a new place: Wild Wings, over near Brier Creek. First, we had baked potato soup. It's worth commenting further on the soup: I never ate paste in kindergarten, but if I had, this would have been the sensation. Once I poured some of my ice water into the soup and stirred it, the texture got a little less creepy. Still, I didn't finish it.

We had a sampler platter of various types of wings - teriyaki, barbecue, mustard, chipotle, and their standard medium wings. They were all pretty good, although the chipotle didn't have much oomf to it.

I also had a Mr. Pibb (caffeine/sugar) to drink with the wings.

We took the leftovers home.

Later, after picking up the new TV, I had an apple and some cheese with a black cherry creme soda for dinner.

No comments: