Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Short Attention Span Review: "Heroes" 10/12



Slipping, slipping, slipping...into disinterest.

Ernie Hudson's inexplicable surliness toward amnesia-Sylar, the shrink woman's utter willingness to go along with the sad-eyed serial-killing superhero, and all the bleh dialogue that went with it bored me to the point that I was spending far more time paying attention to continuity problems (behold Sylar's ever-shifting beard growth and hair placement!) than I was to what they were saying.

Claire Bennett and Stalker Girl, plus Invisible Carny Girl who frames Stalker Girl? BORING. Bring on the snipers and special effects!

Peter and the deaf girl: More interesting without Peter. At first, I thought having the power to be a human game of Simon was the lamest superpower ever. But then I saw she could peel paint and remove wallpaper. She's hired.

No comments: